Search

Sunday, March 11, 2018

What's the first game you remember playing?

  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. What's the first game you remember playing?
Hexenherz 1 hour ago#1
It was either Starglider or Hugo III: Jungle of Doom for me.
RS3: UltimaSuende . 99 WC / 81/99 Fishing.
gnomefromnome  attack for lols1 hour ago#2
Pong
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
https://youtu.be/pOtTxMC1ZZQ
Zelda II

Still love it
BruceWayneJr 1 hour ago#4
Shinobi or Double Dragon
He might be the president, but it's not his country.
Dustin1280 1 hour ago#5
Kaboom!
EDS7Z3a

Or Warlord
NwmvXvym
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 // 
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!
(edited 1 hour ago)reportquote
Eevee-Trainer 49 minutes ago#6
Super Mario All-Stars
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd
Loghain 48 minutes ago#7
Outrun
You must gather your party before venturing forth
Airhammy 48 minutes ago#8
DeanAuryn 47 minutes ago#9
Space Rogue
I love beautiful pale White, Asian and Arab cis-women, especially their clean bare feet, and the high I get from their aroma.
PiOverlord 44 minutes ago#10
Either Super Mario 64 or Paper Mario.
Number of legendary 500 post topics: 26, 500th posts: 18; PiO ATTN: 2
RotM wins 1, Caring is sharing: https://imgur.com/a/W3bEo
MabusIncarnate 42 minutes ago#11
Pong or Asteroids
Ten million dollars on a losing campaign
Twenty million starving and writhing in pain
Spidey5 41 minutes ago#12
TheGrindery 40 minutes ago#13
Airhammy posted...
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
thronedfire2 40 minutes ago#14
Super Mario
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
_MorningStar 39 minutes ago#15
LJRENEGADE 39 minutes ago#16
I got into it kinda late, the first game I played was Syphon Filter 1 on PS1. I never knew about games until I randomly saw my dad playing it once and from there I always wanted to play. My dad didn't play games before or after that though, I just happened to catch it for like the one year he played video games. iirc, he didn't even buy the PS1, someone he knew just randomly gave it to him for some reason.
BuckVanHammer 38 minutes ago#17
Combat atari, thought it sucked hard
I'll eat it
(edited 37 minutes ago)reportquote
Solar_Crimson 37 minutes ago#18
Super Mario Bros. on NES
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson
Wedge Antilles 35 minutes ago#19
Either Space Invaders or Ghostbusters for the Atari. Not sure which one.
I used the knife. I saved a child. I won a war. God forgive me.
Nomadic View  tear this gooby up34 minutes ago#20
Blaster Master (NES)
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
{}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
rabbi_baby 34 minutes ago#21
Comanche: Maximum Overkill
i7 5820k (H100i v2) / Asus x99-a / 32gb DDR4 QC / EVGA 1070ti / 840 Pro 512gb + 1tb WD Black
tainted_emerald 30 minutes ago#22
Possibly Mega Man X. I can remember getting that game with our SNES one Christmas.
"Evil is what you make of it. Bind it to a higher purpose and you would have altered its nature. We use what tools we must." - Gerald Tarrant
kirbymuncher  ignores me29 minutes ago#23
Zelda I

Still love it
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
InYourWalls1 28 minutes ago#24
Duke Nukem I believe
The fully enlightened earth radiates disaster triumphant
giantblimpN7 28 minutes ago#25
MedeaLysistrata 26 minutes ago#26
mortal kombat
let's positive thinking
[this post tastes like lunch]
EpicKingdom_ 26 minutes ago#27
Crash Bandicoot, Gex, Spyro, or Medevil.
TheGrindery 25 minutes ago#28
For those of you who started in the N64/PS1 era, how many earlier games do you enjoy?
FaytlessHearts 25 minutes ago#29
Pitfall on the gameboy color was the first I remember playing alone. LoZ on a floppy disc was the first memory of games though.
Lel
ProfessorKukui 23 minutes ago#30
Felix the Cat or SMB3
sauceje 20 minutes ago#31
It's a toss-up between Warcraft, Transport Tycoon or Full Throttle
He was born in a coop, raised in a cage, children fear him, critics rage,
He's half alive, he's half dead, folks just call him Buckethead
Lvaneede 10 minutes ago#32
I know it was a game on the Atari 7800, but I cant remember exactly what.
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.
RoboLaserGandhi 9 minutes ago#33
Goof Troop on the SNES.

Or a bunch of games like Lunar Lander and Frogger on the Commodore 64. I never really considered those full blown games.
TableFlip 8 minutes ago#34
Super Mario World
I don't even know anymore.
3DS FC: 2320-6426-2982 | Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Tab
AlecSkorpio 8 minutes ago#35
CarlGrimes 6 minutes ago#36
Frogger.
You'll get a funeral if you don't wise up and call me....Carl Poppa. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aM9Ch97U8
Kajagogo 3 minutes ago#37
Probably Donkey Kong or Space Invaders...or something else for Atari.
By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.
Skye Reynolds 2 minutes ago#38
Airhammy posted...
Super Mario Bros.
Captain_Qwark 1 minute ago#39
  1. Boards
  2. Current Events 
  3. What's the first game you remember playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment